Researcher Research Engineer in Real-time Algorithms for Computer Vision
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Co57 Systems, we are building a state-of-the-art real-time activity recognition system informed by what is known about the human visual system. We are a funded research and development company in Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are an artificial intelligence group founded by an MIT alum in the Computer and Brain and Cognitive Sciences. At Co57 Systems, we look for talented individuals with experience in Computational Vision to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity to bring your knowledge to bear on a fundamental problem while having a significant technological and scientific impact!
Position: Research Engineer
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Computational Neuroscience
- Passion for designing fast, real-time algorithms
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and Python.
- Knowledge of Statistical and Machine learning techniques
- Total familiarity with Linux, and development on Linux platforms (e.g. g++, gdb, emacs/vi)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.